In view of the suspension of classes on campus due to the novel coronavirus outbreak, the opening hours of the Library and the Learning Commons for the period 17 February – 1 March 2020 will be as follows:
|Monday – Friday||
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
|Saturday, Sunday and
- Only the entrance to the CBCC Library is open. The room booking services will be suspended until further notice.
- For hygiene purposes, all bookshelves are sealed. If you would like to borrow any item, please seek the assistance of the library staff.
- All computer sets and the photocopying areas will be cleaned regularly.
- A newly-purchased book sterilizer is placed next to the Circulation Counter for public use.
- The Book Drops placed at the entrances to the Library and the Learning Commons can be used for returning borrowed items.
- You should wear a surgical mask within the Library.
- Please maintain good personal hygiene. You may clean your hands with the alcohol-based handrub placed at the entrance to the Library.
- Please stay vigilant and safe.
New arrangements for the return of books and the revised policy on overdue fines:
- The Overdue fines incurred during the period from 29 January to 6 March 2020 will be waived. Please ignore all overdue notices being sent through the library system automatically to your institutional email. If in doubt, please contact us.
- You are advised to renew your loaned items that are not yet due in My Library Record so as to avoid receiving any overdue notices.
You are encouraged to utilize the library e-collections for study and research from off-campus. You can view the e-textbooks and access e-books and e-journals located at Discovery Search. Research databases are also accessible via A-Z list e-databases
Please check our Library website regularly for the updated opening hours and the latest news. For assistance, please call 3653-6620 during opening hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org.