The Library welcomes the donation of materials that support the educational and research needs of the Institute. All donated items are expected to be in good physical condition and meet the selection criteria set by the Library.
Generally, the Library will not accept:
- duplicate items that are already held;
- materials in poor physical condition;
- previous editions of reference works or textbooks;
- outdated books on the subject of business, finance, law, science, technology and computer science;
- travel guides, fiction and children’s books;
- non-print materials;
- newspapers, magazines and journals (single issue / broken run of issues).
Conditions of Acceptance:
- Donated items may not be added to the library collection. These items will not be returned to donors unless prior agreement is made.
- The Library reserves the right to make the final decision on the retention, location, processing and disposal of the donated materials.
- Acknowledgment of receipts will be given to donors upon requests.
- Contact the Library at 3653-6620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries / assistance before delivering the donated materials to the Library;
- Download the Book Donation Form and return the completed form to email@example.com