Please download and install the apps from “App Store” or “Google Play” with your mobile device. To activate / renew the access license for the mobile apps, you may follow the steps via on campus access / off campus access as stated below. The mobile access license needs to be renewed every 150 days.
Visible Body Human Anatomy Atlas
Visible Body Anatomy & Physiology
On Campus Access
Activate the mobile apps by following the steps below:
- To connect the Wi-Fi network on your mobile device, please refer to the connection procedures via ITSC’s SharePoint:
- Open the installed apps.
- If this is your first time accessing the apps, a screen stating “150 days remaining” will pop up.
Off Campus Access
Create a personal account by following the steps below:
- Click the access link below and input your network login (e.g s17xxxx) :
- Select the app that you want to create an account for:
- Submit your email address. You will then receive an email with a verification code.
- Enter the verification code and hit submit.
- You will receive your user credentials both on screen and via email.
- Open the installed apps. If this is your first time accessing the apps or the previous access license has expired, a login screen will pop up.
- Enter the username and password provided to access the apps.
Note: You will need to login to the CIHE / CBCC network to extend the access every 150 days.