Participate now – Library User Satisfaction Survey
The Library will conduct an User Survey 2018 from 12 March 2018 to 11 May 2018. Please take a few minutes to complete the survey and give your opinions.
6-month print newspaper subscription offer for FREE
|Wolters Kluwer||Starbucks coupons|
|McGraw-Hill Education||Book Coupon|
|Cengage Learning HK Ltd.||PILOT erasable pens|
|John Wiley & Sons, Inc.||USB Light and Earphones|
|Elsevier Hong Kong Limited||Universal foldable phone / tablet stands|
Terms and Conditions
- This survey is open to all current CIHE/CBCC/CAPS full-time and part-time students and staff (academic, administrative and general);
- External members including Alumni with valid Library cards are also welcome to participate except the Corporate members with Readers’ cards;
- This is an anonymous survey. No personal information will be collected;
- If you are interested in joining the Lucky Draw, please provide your personal particulars (i.e. Student/Staff ID, name, email address and phone number) at the end of the survey. This information will only be used for purposes related to the Lucky Draw.
- The results of the Lucky Draw will not be affected by your answers and written comments.
- Each participant is suggested to take the survey only once. Multiple entries of the same participant will only be counted ONCE;
- Prizes will be drawn at the end of May 2018. The drawing results will be posted on the Library website and all winners will be contacted individually by email. The Library is NOT liable for any non-delivery or non-receipt of email(s) by the winners;
- Late redemption will NOT be entertained. All prizes are NOT transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash;
- The Library is NOT liable for any cost or damage relating to or resulting from the acceptance and/or use of the above prizes by the participants;
- NO warranty or maintenance service will be provided;
- The Library reserves the right of final decision on all matters in case of any disputes.
Please be assured that answers, comments and contact information given by you in the survey will be treated in strict confidence. The Library will collate and analyze the collected data and will post the survey report on its website for users’ reference.