The Library is pleased to announce that a talk titled “How to search better on Cochrane Library & Wiley Online Library” will be held via Zoom on 19-August-2020 (Wednesday), from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.:
The following topics will be covered in the talk:
- Content available and how to cite it
- How to download and share content
- How to run regular searches and advanced PICO searches
- How to set up alerts and find help
- What is Cochrane Clinical Answer and how to apply it in practice
Wiley Online Library
- Brief highlight about the content available in Wiley Online Library
Note: The Library currently subscribes to a number of Wiley e-journals & ebooks in different subject disciplines.
All staff and students are welcome to join. If you are interested in attending the talk, please register HERE.