To support research and scholarly activities, the Library will organise an online talk: “How to Get Your Research Paper Published Successfully” with World Scientific, a renowned publisher, to share information about how you could pass through various stages of publication process to get your research paper published.
The talk will cover the following themes:
- Select the right journal that will accept your paper and make the greatest impact
- Understand the publication process and how editors think
- Apply strategies to pass each stage of the publication process
- Present your research effectively
- Interpret criticism from reviewers correctly and address it without sounding defensive
|Date:||28 February 2022 (Monday)|
|Time:||2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Speaker:||Dr. Sun Han (Deputy Director, World Scientific Publishing)|
|Mode:||Online via Zoom|
All staff are welcome to join, especially if you are interested in publishing your work in a scholarly journal. Please click here for registration (Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you in due course).
Hope to see you there!