As the new school year will soon begin, the Library has organized a series of orientation sessions for you to learn more about our services, resources and facilities. You will be able to acquire information literacy skills that are essential for locating course materials and relevant resources and you will be better prepared for your classes and future assignments. The sessions will cover the following topics:
- Borrowing books and returning loaned items
- Accessing “My Library Record”
- Identifying learning materials via the Discovery Search Platform
- Searching for e-resources from off campus
- Using library facilities and printing services
Let’s join by selecting your preferred date and session here.
*For English speakers, please email email@example.com for special arrangements.
Participants will be automatically entered into a lucky draw and have a chance to win fabulous prizes.
For enquiries, please call 3653-6620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.