In light of the latest development of COVID-19, starting from 15 July 2020 (Wednesday), the opening hours of the Library and the Learning Commons will be revised as follows until further notice:
|Monday – Friday||
9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
|Saturday, Sunday and
Health protection measures
- Users must wear a surgical mask within the Library at all times.
- Users are advised to clean their hands with alcohol-based handrubs placed at the entrance to the CBCC Library.
- Seating has been reduced at study areas and plastic partitions have been installed to separate computer workstations.
- Group discussion rooms will remain closed. No booking services will be offered.
New arrangements for the return of books
All loaned items with due dates that fall on 2 July 2020 and after will be extended to 31 August 2020.
- Please check our Library website regularly for the updates on opening hours and the latest news.
- To access the online resources from off-campus, you can view the e-textbooks here. You can also use the Discovery platform to search for other e-books and e-journals for reading, and browse the A-Z list e-databases for research.
For assistance, please call 3653-6620 during opening hours or email email@example.com