- All checked-out items with loan period more than 14 days are subject to recall upon the reservation requests of other users.
- Once an item is recalled, its due date may be shortened and cannot be renewed. It has to be returned in 14 days or by the original due date, whichever comes earlier.
- A recall notice (with a revised due date) will be sent to the current borrower via email, informing the borrower to return the recalled item on or before the new due date.
- Late return of recalled items will incur an overdue fine of HK$ 3 per item per day.
- Recalled items will be available for pick-up by requesters in 3 days after email notification.
Please check your email regularly in order to receive all loan notices from the Library on time and to avoid overdue fines.