- The Library assumes no responsibility for users’ conduct in relation to the use of Internet and e-resources that may infringe intellectual property rights. To avoid violation of relevant laws, please check the following for details:
- Copyright Related Legislation
- Copyright (Amendment Ordinances) 2007 & 2009
- Copyright in Education
- The Library pays attention to the effective provision of online network services only and does not restrict access to any information in these networks. Thus, the Library cannot guarantee the validity, appropriateness and timeliness of such information. Users have to be careful in selecting information that may be used for their own study and teaching purposes in terms of quality and authenticity.
- The Library bears no responsibility for whatever information users retrieve from the computers and related network facilities. Users will also be solely liable for any punishments and legal consequences that may arise from the transmission and display of information that is obscene and threatening.
- Users have to be highly vigilant in any online activities that involve the transfer of personal data and monetary information. As suggested, the library computers are provided solely for the use of study and research purposes. The Library therefore accepts no responsibility for any possible loss of data resulting from the use of its computers.
- The Library bears no responsibility for any damages or harm inflicted as a result of the use of its computers and related network facilities.
The Library reserves the right to revise the regulations on the use of library computers and related issues at any time.