The Library is pleased to organise an online talk: “Evidence-based Practice, Seven Steps to the Perfect PICO Search” with EBSCO, a well-known e-resources provider, to introduce the use of Health Science e-databases and the PICO process that help you develop literature search strategies on topics related to evidence-based practice in the field of Health Sciences.
The talk will cover:
- Information on EBSCO e-databases in Health Sciences
- Step-by-step guide on the PICO process
- Formulate the PICO question
- Identify keywords for each PICO element
- Plan your search strategy
- Execute the search
- Review the literature
- Determine the level of evidence
- Searching scenarios demonstration
|Date:||8 March 2022 (Tuesday)|
|Time:||2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.|
|Speaker:||Mr. Evan Shih (EBSCO trainer)|
|Mode:||Online via Zoom|
All staff and students in the field of Health Sciences are welcome to join, particularly if you are working on research assignments or projects. Please click here for registration (Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you in due course).
Hope to see you there!