- Library items must be returned on or before the due dates.
- All loans can be returned to the Circulation Counter during the library hours.
- Fines are charged for late returns.
Book Drop for After Hours Returns
- Books must be deposited in book drop on or before the due dates. Fines will be imposed on late returns.
- Books in the book drop will be checked and backdated to the last day when the Library was open. The book drop will not be emptied on official holidays.
- Overdue books, short term loan items and all non-print library materials (e.g., audio-visual discs) should be checked in at the library circulation counter and must not be placed in the book drop.
- Please ensure that books are properly put inside the book drop. The Library will not be responsible for the loss of items placed outside the book drop.
- If a book returned to the book drop is still listed on your library record, please request a search for the returned item.