- Off-Campus access to subscribed e-databases is restricted to current CIHE / CBCC students and staff only.
- Off-Campus access to e-databases requires authentication through a valid login account. You may select one of the following means to authenticate yourself.
- via the Virtual Private Network (VPN) Service. For VPN setup, please contact Information Technology Services Centre (ITSC) for assistance.
- via Ezproxy authentication by entering the Network login username (e.g. s140000xx / tmchan) and password.
- In accessing electronic resources, users must observe relevant terms and conditions.
- Users should regard intellectual property rights and abide by relevant rules. Offenders have to bear all legal consequences.
- Information retrieved must not be reproduced at will. Systematic mass copying or extensive downloading is prohibited.
- The electronic material is for personal research purposes only and must not be circulated or used for making profits.
- Given the quota of surfers for electronic resources, users should log off immediately after use so as not to deprive others of their right of access.